We Make Amazing Experiences Possible For True Fans
A peer-to-peer social network that connects fans to trade tickets for the bands they love, using a proven, industry-disrupting social tech model similar to Airbnb and Uber:
Building Trust Between Fans
Users show their identity, rate and review each other, and transparently display face value prices.
Creating Fan Networks
Like Facebook and LinkedIn, users friend each other and create friend groups, making it easy to trade with those they know and trust.
Posts for tickets are syndicated to relevant lists on Facebook, Twitter, and ticket list plugins; pushed by email and text to interested members; and shared with the appropriate fan networks.
A Growing Global Movement
Pages per Month
In 2017, Cashortrade processed 25% of all tickets (over 65,000 transactions) for Phish’s 2017 "Baker's Dozen" concert series, a 13-night sold-out run at Madison Square Garden.
CashorTrade seeks cross-promotional partnerships with complementary organizations focusing on improving the fan experience. Artists, venues, festivals, tour management companies, media companies, and other service providers have expressed interest in partnering with CashorTrade.
Bassnectar, MGMT, LCD Soundsystem and others have reached out to see if we can help reduce ticketing fraud around their events. Summer Camp Music Festival and The Werkout Music & Arts Festival have endorsed CashorTrade’s face value ticket exchange for their festivals. The Waterwheel Foundation, Phish’s non-profit, has reached out about selling tickets donated to CashorTrade.
We are fans helping other fans score tickets for their favorite shows.
We track tour announcements, on sale dates, highlights from shows, and other insider news. We blog about it, share it widely to our fan groups, and conduct ticket giveaways.
Partnering with us, artists can:
- Gain credibility with your fans for supporting a fan-friendly initiative that transforms the worst and most expensive part of the fan experience into a convenient, positive and even fun process.
- Donate a portion of the transaction cost to your chosen non-profit
- Get demographic insights about your fan base from our user data.
Fans helping fans enhance every part of their festival experience
- Blogging and social media posts with artist news
- Demographic data and insights on prospective attendees
- Promotional ticket giveaways.
Coordinated Promotion working with our Festival partners:
- Podcasts by OSIRIS in run up to the event
- Live Stream purchases from Nugs.net
- Accommodation and travel packages from Festicket.com.
- On-site social networking with Radiate
If the festival sells out, CashorTrade sets up a ticketing exchange to make ticket trading trustworthy, easy, and fun.Partner with Us
WE FILL VENUES
1. Keeping tickets out of the hands of scalpers, who leave tickets unsold rather than reduce pricing.
2. Promoting events to over 500k fans via blogging, social media groups and ticket giveaways.
3. Collaborating with promotional partners for podcasts, live streams, and travel packages.
PLEASE JOIN US!
We seek to partner with like-minded organizations who support fans and share our values.